National AOM Day – October 24th
Celebrate National Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day (AOM Day)
Wednesday October 24th AND all week with
PIHMA Acupuncture College & Clinic!
AOM Day is part of a national effort designed to increase public awareness of the progress, promise, and benefits of Acupuncture and Oriental medicine. It’s a day for acupuncturists nationwide to share the word about the benefits of this amazing medicine and we are celebrating all week.
Tuesday, October 23th:
- Free Guided Meditation classes at 11am & 2pm
- Theme: Stress & Focus
- Facilitator: Mary Ellen Simmons
Wednesday, October 24th: HAPPY AOM DAY!
- Free Auricular Acupuncture from 11 am – 7 pm
- 40% off herbal patents (and select remedies) in the Medicinary!
Thursday Oct. 25th:
- Free Tui Na (Asian Bodywork) introduction at 11am & 2pm in Classroom A on the PIHMA Campus
- Facilitator: Lisa Dunn, MSAc
Friday Oct. 26th:
- Auricular Acupuncture only $10 from 5-8 pm