An Important Update from PIHMA President, Catherine Niemiec
We are ready to welcome you back!
PIHMA Clinic re-opening with safety precautions starting this Saturday, June 13th!
Call 602-274-1878 or visit our online bookings page to reserve your appointment today.
TO OUR LOYAL PATIENTS AND COMMUNITY
We have been anxiously awaiting the day when we can welcome you back into our clinic and on the campus. We are happy to announce that we are slowly re-opening with significant safety precautions. We are hearing from many of you that you are in need of an Acupuncture treatment or Herbal consultation (or Homeopathic consultation) for physical ailments and mental health. Come see us if you are suffering from:
- Depression, stress, anxiety, insomnia
- Chronic disease and conditions
- Pain and injury
- Anti-aging support and facial rejuvenation
- Cardiovascular and heart disease
- Oncology support
- Digestive disorders and more…
Note: If you are suffering from flu-related symptoms, please stay home and consider a Tele-Health session. We can send you herbal remedies, suggest self-acupressure points and dietary recommendations, and more!
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Visiting the clinic is going to be different these days as we have made many changes to help you feel as welcome and as safe as possible. In addition to continuing to offer TeleHealth consultation sessions online, we are also implementing important safety measures for onsite visits. Here are some of the new measures you’ll find in the clinic:
- Extensive regular cleaning and sanitization throughout the clinic, especially in-between patients.
- Staff, Supervisor and Intern temperature checks before every shift. We will not allow any member of our team measuring a temperature above 100.4 degrees to work their shift.
- Masks will be worn by PIHMA Staff at all times.
- Supervisors, Interns, and Observers will wear masks, eye protection, and gloves, and will adhere to strict hand sanitization procedures.
- Masks are required for patient entry into the clinic (we will supply one if you forget to bring your own).
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the clinic for easy patient and staff access.
- Plexiglass barriers at the Front Desk
- The Clinic team and Interns will follow 6-ft. social distancing guidelines at all times between each other and patients when possible.
We have also implemented new check-in protocols for patients, these include:
- Symptom screening and temperature checks prior to and upon arrival at the clinic at patient’s car before allowing for entry to clinic
- Email of paperwork to be completed
- Online submission of patient paperwork, where possible
- Implementation of online appointment booking and payment
- Fewer appointments available, spaced out to eliminate crowding
- 30 minutes in-between patients to sanitize rooms
WE CAN DO THIS
These past few weeks and months have been challenging. By staying committed to each other’s safety and our personal health, we will get through this and come out even stronger and more appreciative of the little things—such as a visit to the PIHMA Clinic! We can also benefit from all the health and wisdom that these traditional medicines have to offer. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Wishing you health, happiness and peace of mind,
Catherine Niemiec, JD, L.Ac.
Founder and President PIHMA College & Clinic